- Type: Chromatographic hLH test, sensitivity 20mIU / ml
- Result: after approx. 60 seconds
- Accuracy: Qualified staff 99%, laypeople 96%
- Package contents: Test units with 7 single-use test plates, 7 single-use pipettes and 7 urine beakers
- Languages: Instructions for use in German, English, French, Dutch, Russian and Turkish
- Durability: approx. 24 months (please note the expiry date of the pack!)
- Storage Conditions: dry
- Pharmacist Container: variable
- Practice Container: variable
- Consumer: 1 piece
Day of the
Day of the
If the cycle length is known, the day on which testing is to be started can be determined using the table below.
With “Today” the test series should be started four to five days before the average ovulation. It should be carried out on each of the 7 following days, unless the increase has already occurred before. A first positive result can be read after about 60 seconds.
With the supplied pipette, 4 drops of urine are placed on the sensitive test strip of the test cassette. There are indicators on it that clearly demonstrate the hLH hormone. The first test result can be read after about 60 seconds.
The urine applied to the test cassette is absorbed into the test by capillary forces. If hLH is present in the urine (from a concentration of at least 20 mIU / ml), an immunological reaction occurs between the hLH and the antibodies being tested. A red line (test line) forms on the test. The color of this line varies depending on the hLH concentration. Other antibodies form the control line; it indicates that the test is working properly. The method is called immunochromatography.