After 10 is a pregnancy test with which the human Choiron gonadotropin (hCG) is very easily detected in the urine from the 10th day after a possible conception. The test reacts to the pregnancy hormone hCG with a sensitivity of 25 mlU / ml. 4 drops of urine are sufficient for this.
In laboratory tests and clinical user studies, test series with After 10 have given 99% correct results.
- Type: Chromatographic hCG test
- Sensitivity: 25 mlU / ml
- Application Time: after the 10th day
- Evaluation: between 40 sec. to 5 min
- Accuracy: over 99%
- Languages: Instructions for use in German, English, French, Dutch, Russian and Turkish
- Durability: approx. 30 months (please note the expiry date of the pack!)
- Storage Conditions: dry
- Pharmacist Container: variable
- Practice Container: variable
- Consumer: 1 piece